Monday, June 25, 2012

Teaching Loc Styling Classes

Thando Kefele teaching loc styling



 If you are a loc stylist and your on the east coast looking for great styling classes I suggest this guy with whom I took a class when I first made to shift over to natural hair styling and loc styling. He has been in the business over 20 years and every year, he brings a fresh perspective on loc styling. I ask about products to use to loc hair and he really kept it very basic, and I was actually surprised to learn that at that time he was just using Queen Helen hair gel. But the cleanness of his work came more from technique than product.

Don't be afraid if your new to this sector of the beauty community, its booming and still growing.
Thando Kefele Loc Styles


If you like this post please a comment a question just to let me know what you'd like to talk about! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment