Tuesday, March 6, 2012

'The Wiz": handmade wooden earring @www.blackbutterflys.com




 Ok, so you guys know that my new passion is jewelry. Well, its not so new, actually I have always been obsessed with earrings and bracelets. I remember in high school, I wanted to pierce my ear for a second hole but my parents said no, so I'd wear 2 door knocker earring in my ears, stretched my holes and and actually had to have a keloid removed because of it! Yikes! Anyway, I am grown and I can do what I want and what even more exciting is that I am now creating my vision for others to enjoy. I have made necklaces out of leather(LOVE LEATHER) and metal even made some beads out of clay: very time consuming but a lot of fun! So now I spend my days searching the web for inspiration, I sketch out design ideas, doing hair and wardrobe for photo shots. this is serious y'all, lol!

 Check out my new jewelry line and tell me what u think.

No comments:

Post a Comment