Sunday, July 1, 2012

Carnival Hair Held up All Day!

My TWA at the Carnival Parade in LA
 I went to LA's first Caribbean carnival, I looked a sweaty mess but my TBA stayed in place with this very helpful product called "Gorilla Snot". This product in dirt cheap, around $4 bucks and you can get it at Target.

Curl Definer for 4C type hair


Its a tacky gel-like formula, no smell, dries quick and NO FLAKES! I have 4C type hair and have never been able to get definition like this with any other product and yesterday was the true test, My hair stayed put all day.

 I have to say it was so freakin fun! I was up on the stage dancing and singing, sweating. Let me tell you ladies, you have to enjoy your life






I love natural hair and Loc pictures and advice and I hope u do too. Thanks for reading and share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment